What if you've been missing the power to bring relief that is right at your own fingertips?
It's at Our Fingertips...
We have the power to change the trend from increasing pain and distress to less... to provide relief from our suffering. But to do this we need to know where to pay attention and how to tap into the body's natural comfort points. It's not hard, but it is rarely taught until someone really needs it. Even then these skills are still not widely known and practiced.
Yes, It's Actually at Our Fingertips... and Here's How...
Our body is designed for staying alive, and so far it has succeeded for us! Part of staying alive has to be the innate power to bring ourselves relief and comfort when we're hurt, stressed, or fearful. Every single human body needs to heal, every day... or we get sick and die. It's biological reality.
The really Good News is that humans observe each other and study what is healing. For example, it was discovered long ago (5000 years) that certain points on the body when stimulated can help the body rebalance. These natural relief points are used in acupuncture, acupressure, and other healing arts... including modern applications developed over the last 50 years.
These modern emotional technologies include EFT Tapping — the simple tool we use use every day to put relief at our fingertips.
Simple Key #1
Use EFT Tapping (which is always with you) to bring yourself Relief NOW.
Let's Get Started...
1. Learn the EFT Tapping Points
2. Tap for Your Breathing and for Relief NOW
3. Start Tapping 3 Times a Day for Just a Few Minutes
After you tap, check in with your body and the level of tension now, 0-10. See how it shifts and how the sensations change. In Key #2 we'll get into more about the body sensations and how to use tapping for physical pain and discomfort... while changing our relationship to our body to one that is more mutually supportive!
You Can Go Deeper...
- Use your breathing and the tension in it as an indicator for your stress level, and when you are in pain and need Relief NOW… tap for the emotions in your breathing first.
- Practice 3x per day to become Aware of how your body is reacting to life situations. Then notice how your body and mind respond to the tapping rounds.
- Sign-up for our Free EFT Tapping Course by email. It includes our free EFT Tapping Manual with a diagram of the tapping points and more examples, too!
Remember, Tapping is a form of energy exercise... and when practiced regularly it becomes an energy medicine that brings you Relief NOW.