You have dreams and experiences you want to create. But when you hurt… your energy is low, your focus is off, and your vibration is not as high as you would like. (And that’s on a good day.) A lot of us were taught to tough it out and push through…to grit our teeth and do it anyway.
– “Good” and “bad” expectations.
– Unrealistic expecations
– Expectations of self and body
– Wanted them to notice what I’d done
– Pain, expected my body to heal
– It always comes back!
We invite you to sign-up for our free Tapping To Accelerate Pain Relief 5-day mini-course. We cover key topics to help you get relief from your pain and suffering.
– Feeling unsupported and overwhelmed
– Always have pain somewhere
– Chasing the pain
– Fear and pain in my back
If you’ve ever been in an accident, and are still suffering from pain in those areas of your body long after it “should” have healed, you may want to ask your body: Are you still bracing for impact?
Let your dominant intent to be to feel good, and if you don’t feel good, then let your dominant intent be to feel relief.
– Fear of going to the doctor’s office
– EKG… not exactly good news
– Work & personal life balance
– Anger at the process
– Doing stuff without the DREAD