Recordings for team members to help them feel confident participating on calls and the forum.
Guilt and shame producing phrases echo through many people’s childhood. Parents, teachers, grandparents, siblings, even complete strangers use those words, and others repeat them. Those phrases are used because they work… at least in the short run. They are great way to “cope” with and manage children. Here’s why…
– What prevents you from trusting the Universe to come through for you?
– Invite Source into our arena to cocreate with us
– Do I pursue this or not?
– I can’t trust anyone to help me!
– Afraid to know what I want
– Given up wanting
– Asked for more than what was offered
– Didn’t expect to get it
– Judged for asking
– The world’s a terrible place (or is it??!)
– Connecting with well-being by identifying what’s important to you.
– Only want things because of how they make you feel.
– Internal vs external meaning
– I forced myself to be what they wanted.
– Told I could do anything.
– Lost in the gap.
– What do you want to be?
– Now you’re alone and life Sucks!
– I’m all alone facing cancer
– I have to do it all myself
– Feel most alone when I’m with people
– Deserving: I have to earn it or be good enough
– Freedom: If I accept love will I owe you? Will you try to control me?
– Will love go away and will I hurt more?
– Selling stuff vs offering and receiving love
– Allowing Love and Money
– Why would he really love me if I look like this?