“I feel so let down!””You let me down!””I let myself down, and feel cruddy and like a failure.” It’s true. The raw natural feeling we get in our body when disappointment is triggered is… The Let Down. Let’s explore this…
Quick Reminder: Our replay of our session on Facing Disappointment ~ Feeling the Feelings is available. Watch it here and read below for some extra energy tuning… and share with your friends! Could disappointment serve an intelligent purpose in our lives??? Imagine you’re starving and there’s a juicy apple out of reach in the tree. You […]
Recordings for team members to help them feel confident participating on calls and the forum.
Guilt and shame producing phrases echo through many people’s childhood. Parents, teachers, grandparents, siblings, even complete strangers use those words, and others repeat them. Those phrases are used because they work… at least in the short run. They are great way to “cope” with and manage children. Here’s why…
– What prevents you from trusting the Universe to come through for you?
– Invite Source into our arena to cocreate with us
– Do I pursue this or not?
– I can’t trust anyone to help me!
– Afraid to know what I want
– Given up wanting
– Asked for more than what was offered
– Didn’t expect to get it
– Judged for asking
– The world’s a terrible place (or is it??!)
– Connecting with well-being by identifying what’s important to you.
– Only want things because of how they make you feel.
– Internal vs external meaning
– I forced myself to be what they wanted.
– Told I could do anything.
– Lost in the gap.
– What do you want to be?