– Not popular because of my looks
– Popular means numbers
– Not as good as them
– Afraid of too much attention
– I didn’t fit in
- Category: Limiting Beliefs
– Anticipating the future until we suck the joy out of now
– Can’t let this go
– Doing this so I’m not disappointed
– Fearing I’ll have to face my phobia
– Always over preparing for the future
– What are you too old for?
– What’s your evidence?
– Too old to lose all this weight
– For romantic relationships
– This phrase is an excuse for not facing the fears of moving forward
– If I release this belief what will I have to face?
– Sending gifts to your past and present selves
– Finding balance and presence in the Now
– Goals override needs for rest
– Spent lots of time as a kid imaging the future
– Heavy feelings from the past
– I don’t clean for myself
A lot of us hold back from saying “No” because we don’t want to hurt the other person, or because we don’t want to face their reaction to our boundary. Learn to feel safe saying No and reclaim your inner power!
– What do you notice when you think of exercise?
– I might get hurt
– I can’t do anything
– longevity requires extreme physical work
– What if movement can be fun and life-affirming?
– What if you invited your body along instead of forcing it?
– Fear of not finding my tribe
– I want to be in relationship
– On my own for the first time
– Need someone to take care of me
– Lack of relationship
– Alone in a group
– I don’t fit in my family