Listen (17:07) or Download MP3
EFT-Talk Podcast #2—How do you know what your vibration is?
– Most people can tell when the feelings are INTENSE, but they pay less awareness to the early whispers of vibrational decline that could get them back on track before the become pressured, depressed, or anxious.
– Body sensations and feelings are the key to understanding where on the whole scale you are tuned.
– The energy system gives us many different doorways we can enter to bring relief… and EFT can help you take them and soothe yourself.
– If you ever feel pressured in a way that makes you feel “off,” listen and tap along with this podcast to experience some of Good Vibrations!
I don’t care how happy and healthy you are, living in a world of contrast as we do, there will be times when your vibration—your good feelings—start to slip away from you. When that happens, the key is to develop an awareness of the direction you are headed and to use EFT or some other energy exercise to stop your vibrational decline!
Emotional self-management is not just a key to a thriving life; it is the key to avoiding the pain of chronic health conditions as well. Almost all the mystery diseases begin with periods of intense, prolonged stress. Yes, we can clean up a lot of those energies long after the fact using EFT. But once they have manifested in your physiology… once these energies have produced painful conditions, habitual chemical reactions, and conditioned negative thoughts, it will take more time and persistence than most people expect to get on and stay on the road to optimal health.
To learn how to fork in the direction of higher vibrations and greater well-being is a skill that any person can learn. I encourage you to listen to this podcast and become a more astute observer and shifter of your own energy vibration.
– Rick’s article and audio on Body Sensations and EFT