Welcome to our EFT Tapping Learning Center…
We have a gift for you!
Energy Tapping (also called Emotional Freedom Techniques or EFT) can bring you quick, effective RELIEF from stress, anxiety, overwhelm, pain and suffering, distressing thoughts, disturbing memories, and limiting beliefs.
It can help you connect with your inner power and transform procrastination and frustration so you can achieve your dreams. Tapping can remove the blocks to abundance, love, and vitality.
Our Guide To Getting Started With Tapping includes:
- An introduction to Tapping and how this “strange” process evolved from ancient roots
- How you can use tapping yourself for both emotional and physical issues
- A handy diagram of the Tapping Points
- Step-by-step instructions
- Three tapping examples (we have MANY more on this website)
- Tips for getting started without confusion and self-judgment
- Additional resources and solutions
- You can be tapping for relief in minutes!
You can get your copy right now as our “welcome to the world of tapping” gift using the box to the right. (It can also be purchased from the Amazon Kindle store.)
We’ll also email to you an additional bonus e-book, 7 Tapping Scripts to Help You Live an Abundant and Thriving Life… Now! …along with other life-affirming tapping scripts and solutions. We hope you enjoy them, and we welcome your feedback and follow-up questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click for more EFT Tapping Tips and Articles (be sure to use Next Page at the bottom of each index page since there is an Abundance to choose from!)
Here you can find links to our free favorite articles, audios, and videos.
If you have your own website or blog, we have free resources you can use on your sites, too, including images of the EFT Tapping Points.
Or… do you want to know more about using EFT Tapping for:
- Abundance, Money, & Thriving Business
- Body Vitality, Safety, & Self-Image
- Sex, Love, & Relationships
- Spiritual Connection
- Trauma Relief
- Pain Relief
- or you can search for your specific issue using the search box in the upper right.