Reclaiming Love, Ease and Warmth in Your Relationships
with Intimacy and Relationship experts Reid Mihalko and Cathy Vartuli
Are you tired of:
- Insecurity and anxiety having a hold on you?
- The fear of not being good enough making you clingy?
- The tension in your heart keeping you from enjoying the love you already have?
- Resentment and envy poisoning your connections?
- Living your life in fear, out of control, and needy? It’s painful!
Jealousy can ruin relationships. Jealous people are often judged and seen as weak and insecure. And they’re not easy to be around when the Jealousy monster has a hold. It leaves you constantly waiting for the other shoe to fall. Jealousy eats you up from the inside.
Jealousy has 8 different aspects and is one of those emotions we’ve been taught to avoid. If we don’t look at it, maybe it will go away… But just like anything stuffed in the back of a dark closet, it festers and creates havoc in our hearts, our minds, and our vibration. That 8-Armed Octopus of Jealousy can put a strangle hold on us and twist us out of recognizable shape.
When you understand and Tame your Jealousy, you can:
- Revitalize your relationship.
- You have more vitality and self-confidence. You know you can manage whatever comes up and even support others through the process.
- You become a bit of an emotional genius, an emotional Einstein, able to see and understand forces that most people can’t grasp.
- You will master compassion and have more ease and deeper connection.
People will trust you with their hearts because you’re not trying to control or grab on. You will feel more secure.
You’ll get to role model these new skills for your kids, family, co-workers and friends. You can show them how to have healthy emotions and how to deal effectively and powerfully with jealousy.
You will get your needs met better and be able to ask for what you want.
Your life will be happier and more fulfilled and the people in your life will be happier, more secure, and more content. They will feel loved at a deeper level.
Jealousy, and it’s kissing cousin, Envy, are actually signals for unmet needs. When you learn to understand what those alarms mean, you can quickly and easily fill those needs and turn off the beeps and quiet buzzers before they turn into a cacophony overwhelming your life.
“The value of the course is exceptional and I love the way Cathy and Reid formatted the experience of jealousy = practical! I think the course is worth at least $297.” – Teya Skae, empowered-living.com.au
Join our own Cathy Vartuli and Sex and Relationship Expert Reid Mihalko as they share the 8-Arms of the Octopus of Jealousy and teach and tap with you so you can have a new approach to what are often overwhelming feelings. Get a new lease on life and your relationships.
Be the hero of your circle, bring in a breath of fresh air. Be the one who celebrates the achievement of others rather than being destroyed by them. Model a new way of being and create pathways and skill sets for your family, friends and co-workers to connect in a new way!
Be more fun to be around! And help your loved ones to be more relaxed and playful with you!
Taming The 8-Armed Octopus of Jealousy
We’ll have 3 calls (Yes- they are recorded in case you can’t be there live or want to listen in again). All calls start at 8:30pm Eastern Time (same timezone as Washington, DC).
Oct 16th- How Jealousy Works
Oct 23rd- Relief for the 6 Arms of Jealousy
Oct 30th- Relief for the 2 Arms of Envy and Next Steps
Each call will last 2 hours and will include key information on how jealousy runs us, and tapping to help you “dis-arm” your octopus!
We’ll have a 1 hour Q&A call on November 6th at 8:30pm ET to help you integrate this into your life.
In addition to the calls, you’ll get:
- The MP3 recordings to listen to again.
- Transcripts of the calls.
- A PDF workbook to print out, with questions and suggestions to help you through your journey.
As a Bonus, for anyone who signs up now… You’ll also get:
- A Cheat Sheet Summary to post on your refrigerator or to share with a friend.
- A video showing you how to have conversations around jealousy in low risk, intimacy producing ways.
- A tapping guide for those new to EFT Tapping.
As a special bonus, Reid is sharing his “Women Who Give Too Much” audio program. That’s a $47 value!
Because we know what a difference this information around Jealousy can make, we want to make this information affordable so the entire series with bonuses is yours for only $47. You can make your world, and your heart a better place! Join us now!