Money & Relationships Intensive
Start a new relationship WITH money, and a new relationship AROUND money!
The Intensive is over, but you can still get the recordings…
Get The Money and Relationships Intensive Recordings for Your Library Now!
You get all the recordings, plus transcripts of the calls.
Did you know that money conflicts are one of the biggest reasons romantic (and business connections) fail? And fear of having eventual money conflicts or shame around money are main reasons people don’t start new relationships of any kind?
We want to help. We do know how much the struggle around money can hurt. So Cathy Vartuli from Thriving Now and The Intimacy Dojo and Reid Mihalko from Relationship10x and ReidAboutSex decided to join forces and bring you a solution!
Many of you shared that resolving financial and romantic concerns were high on your list for making 2015 a great year for you. So we gathered up some people who are super savvy around money and relationships and asked them YOUR questions.
And here you are!
Congratulations on deciding to invest in yourself and your relationships by being here for this special, one day virtual intensive on Money and Relationships. This is a full day, online series of calls designed to bring the best out of your relationships and your money!
We’ve pulled together internationally recognized experts in the field of money management, and relationships, to create a clear path for you to discover new communication skills and learn best practices for taking care of your money so it can take care of you. The guest list includes Carol Look, Arielle Ford, Ann Wilson, our very own Rick Wilkes, DaRayl Davis, and others.
It’s surprisingly easy to take the first, powerful steps to achieving financial goals and clear intentions and boundaries around money! To start forming a new relationship WITH money, and a new relationship AROUND money.
You’re going to learn some amazing things… Including:
– Money Etiquette
– How to set your intentions with money, and learn your money style!
– Setting and sharing money boundaries
– Savvy money tips from top experts
– How to resolve money conflicts when you have different money styles!
*Please note that we cannot know all the circumstances of your life or financial issues. Use common sense when applying this advise to your own life, and get professional support when needed.*
Introduction and Welcome
Cathy Vartuli, Thrivingnow.com and TheIntimacyDojo.com
Reid Mihalko, from Relationship10x.com and ReidAboutSex.com
Your Money Style
Reid Mihalko, Relationship and Intimacy expert, Creator of Relationship10x
– Knowing your money style
– Setting money boundaries
– Having difficult conversations around money so you can resolve conflicts whatever your money style
Cooking Up Wealth
Ann Wilson, Best Selling Author, and Internationally Recognized Money and Investing Expert
– Is there a simple way to invest money that doesn’t require advanced degrees and tons of research?
– How do I know what expenses are optional and which ones are needs?
– Is there a way to balance things if we have different money styles?
Setting The Tone With Money
Cathy Vartuli, PhD, Best Selling Author, Relationship and Emotional Freedom Coach, who’ll talk to about:
– Knowing your money intentions
– Resetting your emotions when talking about money
– Common money etiquette (that you can adopt or adapt!)
Get your free audio on Conscious Relating Around Money:
Clearing Blocks To Abundance
Carol Look, PhD, Abundance Coach with an International Following and Best Selling Author. She’ll answer:
– What are the top 3 blocks to changing your behavior around money
– How can changing your beliefs about money, abundance, and relationships change how you handle these topics?
– How do I allow myself to feel like I deserve money?
Your Money Purpose — 2:00pm EST
DaRayl Davis, Financial expert from Smart Money Academy, who has advice on:
– How identifying your purpose, your principals and your priorities can make money management easier.
– What if there’s not enough?
– How can I increase what I earn?
Bonus coming soon
Money and Dating
Erin Tillman, The Dating Advice Girl, who will share her suggestions on:
– How soon to talk about money when you’re dating,
– Power issues if one person earns more and/or ends up paying for more,
– Self-worth being tied to how much money someone has or earns.
Survival, Shame and Money
Rick Wilkes, Star of the Tapping Solution Movie, Best Selling Author, and Specialist in Releasing Blocks and Changing Mindsets. He’ll be sharing:
– How early experiences around money can cause reactions and behaviors today.
– How the survival part of our brain can interfere, or help, with money issues.
– Simple ways to release shame and anxiety around money.
Free Guided Visualization For Calm Around Money: Relax Into Loving Engagement Around Money