Here are some holiday EFT set-up phrases from Dec 2005 issue of Sarah Holland’s newsletter ‘Tap Into Your Potential!’ (to subscribe go to www.sarah-holland.co.uk/newsletter.html):
Give yourself the best chance of having a truly happy Christmas by working through as many of these phrases as are appropriate for you with EFT. And don’t forget to add a few of your own in, too!
1. Even though I’m dreading Christmas and all that comes with it, I deeply and completely accept myself.
2. Even though I’m feeling anxious because I still have so much shopping and preparation to do, I deeply and completely accept myself and forgive myself for not being perfect.
3. Even though I feel guilty that I can’t spend enough time with family members and friends, I accept myself and accept that I can only do my best.
4. Even though I’m scared of having to socialise at the work Christmas party, I deeply and completely accept myself.
5. Even though I know I’ll get frustrated when I have to spend so much time with my family, I choose to remain calm and relaxed and remember that it is just one day in the year.
6. Even though I resent all the money I have to spend on Christmas, I deeply and completely accept myself.
7. Even though I’m not going to be able to resist all the food and drink and my diet will go out the window, I love and accept myself anyway.