Are you ready for Saturday? We can hardly wait!
It’s been fun seeing so many of you sign up!
Some of you asked for details, and luckily, we have them for you (we were waiting until we had everyone confirmed before we announced the line up)!
Money and Relationship Virtual Intensive:
We’ll be starting at 10am Eastern on Saturday, January 10th and running until 7pm (there’s a chance one more person may be able to join us, and they’re so worth it, we’ll run an hour later if need be). I know this starts early for those of us on the pacific coast. I’ll be there, coffee in hand. I hope you’ll join me!
And we’ll be leaving the replays up until Sunday at midnight. So you can listen in, even if you don’t want to get up that early…
The line up with the schedule is available once you register at: http://www.thrivingnow.com/mar-intensive
In alphabetical order, you’ll be hearing from:
Ann Wilson, Best Selling Author, and Internationally Recognized Money and Investing Expert
– Is there a simple way to invest money that doesn’t require advanced degrees and tons of research?
– How do I know what expenses are optional and which ones are needs?
– Is there a way to balance things if we have different money styles?
Arielle Ford, Relationship Expert and Best Selling Author
– Aligning around money
– Defining your money and relationship purpose
– What if your soulmate has different needs than you do?
Carol Look, PhD, Abundance Coach with an International Following and Best Selling Author. She’ll answer:
– What are the top 3 blocks to changing your behavior around money
– How can changing your beliefs about money, abundance, and relationships change how you handle these topics?
– How do I allow myself to feel like I deserve money?
Cathy Vartuli, PhD, Best Selling Author, Relationship and Emotional Freedom Coach, who I’ll talk to about:
– Knowing your money intentions
– Resetting your emotions when talking about money
– Common money etiquette (that you can adopt or adapt!)
DaRyal Davis, Financial expert from Smart Money Academy, who has advice on:
– How identifying your purpose, your principals and your priorities can make money management easier.
– What if there’s not enough?
– How can I increase what I earn?
Erin Tillman, The Dating Advice Girl, who will share her suggestions on:
– How soon to talk about money when you’re dating,
– Power issues if one person earns more and/or ends up paying for more,
– Self-worth being tied to how much money someone has or earns.
Reid Mihalko, Relationship expert and creator of Relationship10x, will share on:
– Knowing your money style
– Setting money boundaries
– Having difficult conversations around money so you can resolve conflicts whatever your money style
Rick Wilkes, Star of the Tapping Solution Movie, Best Selling Author, and Specialist in Releasing Blocks and Changing Mindsets. He’ll be sharing:
– How early experiences around money can cause reactions and behaviors today.
– How the survival part of our brain can interfere, or help, with money issues.
– Simple ways to release shame and anxiety around money.
***One of the financial experts is Ann Wilson, a best selling author who is offering her book, The Wealth Chef, for free (you pay $7 shipping and handling) to help you get a handle on this for 2015.http://www.thrivingnow.com/annwilsonbook
You’re going to learn some amazing things… Including:
– Money Etiquette
– How to set your intentions with money, and learn your money style!
– Setting and sharing money boundaries
– Savvy money tips from top experts
– How to resolve money conflicts when you have different money styles!
So sign up now, and save the date so you can learn up-to-date, savvy ways to communicate about money and deal with money, all in one day, from the comfort of your home!
Warm Wishes and See You Saturday!
Cathy and Rick
P.S. And don’t forget, you can get Ann Wilson’s hard cover best selling book, The Wealth Chef, for free (you pay $7 shipping and handling) to help you get a handle on this for 2015. http://www.thrivingnow.com/annwilsonbook