When we feel guilty and shameful, releasing feelings of sadness, anger and pain has an added component. We often believe at SOME level that we deserve those feelings. Once we know that it’s ok to let them go, we can process these emotions without resistance, and move to a more connected state of being.
A lot of us never learned boundaries growing up. Even if we did, managing them with ease and grace is not always natural. We help you define what is yours to decide on and show you ways to stand up for that. And we delve into some of the grey areas that occur when we interact closely with someone at work or socially.
– Intense feelings can be overwhelming and scary
– Many of us don’t have good coping skills for “negative” emotions, especially when they are intense
– Just being with it, and accepting ourselves can be powerful. Sometimes challenging
– If you are having trouble, what judgement or thoughts are underlying this?
– Inner Guidance
– Old Associations
– Ripeness and Babysteps
– Not speaking up for self
– They’ll just as for more, and I’ll have to do it over again anyway