A lot of us never learned boundaries growing up. Even if we did, managing them with ease and grace is not always natural. We help you define what is yours to decide on and show you ways to stand up for that. And we delve into some of the grey areas that occur when we interact closely with someone at work or socially.
– Intense feelings can be overwhelming and scary
– Many of us don’t have good coping skills for “negative” emotions, especially when they are intense
– Just being with it, and accepting ourselves can be powerful. Sometimes challenging
– If you are having trouble, what judgement or thoughts are underlying this?
– Inner Guidance
– Old Associations
– Ripeness and Babysteps
– Not speaking up for self
– They’ll just as for more, and I’ll have to do it over again anyway